When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or use the Quick Contact form on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, or fill out the Quick Contact form in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic, infrequent emails regarding products and services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. Ever.
We have implemented the following:
We, along with Google use first-party cookies (Google Analytics cookies) to compile data about how our site is used and what features/pages are performing well and which are not.
You can opt out by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Please also note that we DO NOT add you to our mailing list when using our Quick Contact form.
Last edited: 06/01/2017